About Warm Season Core-Aeration
Core-Aeration and Overseeding can help make your lawn healthier and greener.
Do you have Bermuda, Zoysia, Centipede or St. Augustene grass in your yard? Now is the time to aerate these grasses! Aeration coupled with over-seeding off quality seed will make your lawn the envy of your neighborhood. Let Decatur Gardener Core-Aerate and Overseed your warm season grass each spring.
Benefits of aerating your lawn include:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere
- Improved uptake and use of water and fertilizer
- Reduced water runoff and puddling
- Stronger turfgrass roots
Overseeding your lawn can help it:
- Grow thicker and greener
- Be more resistant to drought, disease, and pests
- Efficiently and effectively absorb water and fertilizer
Our Spring Core-Aeration services are included in your Comprehensive Care Plan.
If you have any questions about your annual aeration, please reach out to Porter and he will be happy to discuss your service.
To learn more about our wholistic landscaping program, please visit our Comprehensive Care Plan page or Request a Consultation Call with Porter Deal.